1. Poly 4.8W
2. Voltage: DC6V
3. Product Size: 270*140*70mm
4. Photosensitive Control
5. Output Lead: 0.5m
1. Lithium iron phosphate battery
2. Voltage/Capacity: 3.2V /6000mAh
3. Charge&Discharge Time: 8hrs/15-30hrs according to different brightness level.
1. Rated Power: 1W*4
2. CCT/Light Color: 3000K/6000K /Green/Blue
3. Lumens: 100lm*4
4. Product Size: ¢43*85*250mm
5. Cable Length: 2.5m*2+3.5m*2
1. Smart photosensitive control, automatically turn on&off according to the ambient brightness, charge automatically during daytime.
2. 360 degrees RF remote control at will, distance could reach up to 20 meters, one remote controller can manage many lights.
3. Manually turn off the remote controller to meet the need of daytime lighting.
4. Built-in high-quality lithium battery with high safety factor, good performance and long lifetime.
5. Low voltage, no electric shock hazard.
6. Easy to install, wall-mounted, or fix it in the ground, wide application.
How to use with a RF remote controller:
1. Install the lamp at required place, then fix the solar panel on the wall or ground. It must be installed in a position where there is sufficient sunlight to ensure that it can be properly charged every day.
2. After installation, connect the solar panel and lamp, then turn on the power on the rear housing.
3. If you want to test it during the day after installation, just use something to completely cover the solar panel, then the light will be on. Or press”Off” on the remote controller to close the photosensitive control, then press”On” to light up.
4. When light needs to be turned on during the day, but since there is sunlight, it can not light up, so you can press”Off” on the remote controller to close the photosensitive control, then press”On” to light up.